1 2 3 4

31 Dec 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY

It's a new year again!!!
And it's also the day when school starts, I can be with my friends again ! YAY
Here's a photo taken by me in Ameba Pico
As you can see there are many BEAUTIFUL LADIES and HANDSOME GENTLEMAN :
The Picture below is a photo with my friends~
The one with the scooter is яιвєиα ι-çrєαм a.k.a Via
The one with the ladybird dress is ♡ Bear ♡ a.k.a Jia Jia
The one with a purple jacket is ♨           ♨ a.k.a Yuki (Mostly I call her that)
The one on top is me, καмıκσ ♡
Thanks to all my friends who took this wonderful picture with me .
Hope you have a Happy New Year!!!
-Kawaii Twins
καмıκσ ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.